· We assess each client’s overall financial status and identify each client’s long-and short-term investment goals, risk tolerance, and suitability for certain investments.
· A long term financial projection may be created for clients which may include multigenerational financial planning goals and charitable legacy goals and family control transition and financial goals. The projection incorporates income, expenses, and asset growth under various economic conditions and market environments as well as the needs of the individuals, their families and any related economic groupings.
· Various investment returns based on historical data are incorporated into the analysis to determine the probability of success or failure for the client’s financial situation. A portfolio recommendation is then based on the asset allocation that delivers the highest probability of a successful outcome given the client’s risk tolerance.
· From this information we construct an asset allocation plan suitable for each client’s needs. Clients may place reasonable restrictions on investing in certain securities or types of securities.
· We meet at least quarterly with each client to discuss portfolio performance details.